Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Hazy days of Winter

Minnesota encounters a warm-up.... area man relaxes inside anyway. Film at 11. (listening to "So Damn Lucky," Dave Matthews)

I'm with Biggy. Here's my story of my day off this morning. I got up early, and thought to go for a bike ride. In my head, I'm thinking that this is really odd, since I hate most outdoor activities, especially when I'm alone. But it was such a beautiful day, that I just had to get out of the house and get some air.. it would do my cold good. SO, I went to the garage and got my bike down, and the tires were out of air. Bummer. So.. I put it in my car, and drove to the SA to get air. Filled up the tires, and got about 100 meters (Yes, I'm european now. Get over it) before BOTH tires exploded. BOTH. Not one, or the other, but BOTH. Sadness. So, I took it as a sign from God that I was just supposed to be lazy today, and came back and watched anime. Good old anime.

Stupid bike. More video games. Yes. This is the will of God. And the church, too, apparently. Right, Biggy?

1 comment:

jeremyorion said...

Thanks (to you and C also) for sending your nice weather this way...

I would have told you to stay in and play video games anyway =).