Monday, February 14, 2005

The Day is Came (sic)

Every damn calendar taunts me. February the fourteenth. Sigh. (listening to The Jesus Christ Superstar Film Soundtrack)

So. Another year, and another February 14th arrives with a great and terrible clamor. I think that I may be the only red-blooded American male that would actually look forward to Valentine's Day... if I had someone to bathe in its great capitalistic gluttony with.

How nice would it be to have someone? To be loved, and to love back. Someone whose hand fits into yours, whose waist was made for your arm?

(aborting this post right now before someone makes a crack about my masculinity.)

< goes to do something manly right now.. >

3 comments:

pat said...

Yeah... I'm slightly resentful about this whole Valentine's Day thing, too. Go us. Check out my blog if you feel like it. Sometimes when angry people come together, it leads to them feeling a little better. I believe this is also how riots start, but that's beside the point. Anyway, later! And good luck on your V-day activities, whatever they are!

Ang said...

i had a very nice time tonight. Thank you for dinner and conversation. Sorry you had to split. I hope I didn't say anything to offend you :( Happy Valentine's Day my dear dear friend:) You are too good to me.

jeremyorion said...

You had a date? You little bastard. You have no room to complain. =)

Me? I had a date with three very thick books. Contrary to popular belief, books aren't as easy as you think.

I might get lucky anyway.