Monday, July 07, 2008

Monthly Update

I thought I was going to be better about this. Ho hum. (listening to "As Lovers Go" by Dashboard Confessional)

Things that have happened since last we met:

- WENT TO VEGAS
This was a lot of fun. Spent 4 days in mid-June in the hot, hot *dry* Vegas heat. Spent time with Brother and Wife, and enjoyed some excellent food courtesy of Das Kapital. Also enjoyed The Best Burgers in the World. Gambling was a cruel mistress, robbing most of our party of their beloved funds, but we all had a great time playing Keno and Poker, so overall, the trip was a success. Side note- We saw a show called "Bite," and it changed my life forever. It deserves its own blog post by itself, so maybe someday, if you're all really good, I'll tell you about it. Until then, though...


- BECAME AN UNCLE
Yes, Brother and Wife had a baby. Camri Marie came and turned "Mom and Dad" into "Grandma and Grandpa," and turned "Actor Brother Madjai" into "Uncle Madjai." Little Camri will be spoiled and turned into a gamer, mark my words. Prepare yourself, young one. Pictures available on the link above.


- GOT CAST IN BAREFOOT IN THE PARK
I spoke in my last post about auditions for Barefoot in the Park. I got called back, and then offered the role of Paul Bratter. For those of you familiar with the film version, this is the role played by Robert Redford. Perhaps you've heard of him? Performance dates are on the website.


- BECAME AN INTERNATIONALLY KNOWN MOVIE STAR
Ok... still working on this one...


END TRANSMISSION...

No comments: